Sunday 8 January 2012

scavenger hunts and BBQs

Oh how I love it here!
Yesterday was a fun-packed day. Our school was broken up into teams and sent on a photo-scavenger-hunt. It was a really creative way for the staff to force us to take a bunch of pictures of some crazy and fun things. Myself and Jordan ended up jumping off a pier, just after seeing one of my friends had stepped on a sea urchin! So that was kind of freaky, but the water was lovely, and I managed to avoid them, so it was all good!
We all came back to campus, and went to the pool for a bit, and then met up to go for a Sunset BBQ on the beach. The food was awesome, chicken and rice and pineapple. And I don't really need to say it, but it was gorgeous. We saw a beautiful sunset and the ocean was lovely and what not.
Today I'm catching up on some sleep, and then a bunch of us are going into town to the market to try some fresh fruit, and God willing I will find a coconut!
Then tomorrow, classes begin! This week our topic is "Hearing God's Voice" its bound to be exciting and stretching so I'm looking forward to it.
Finally meeting my Facebook friends has been so cool. We've all connected so well, and its a very down-to-earth group.

I'm so expectant for what God has us for a group and individually as we go into this next week on Hearing God's Voice. It is going to be rockin'

I'm off for some TAWG (Time Alone With God), hope y'all are enjoying your weekend!

Much love,
Becca <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky. I hope you don't think I'm stalking you, but your Mom gave me your blog address so I"m having a look. I hear you have a ton of photos on your facebook page - are you going to put them up here to for the rest of us??? All that talk about sun and sea and sandals can make me jealous you know! Have fun and we are thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete