Thursday 29 March 2012

with love from Korea

I've officially determined that the rush of "Take-off" on the tarmac is one of the best feelings ever!
I'm currently reclining against the window of Gate 12 in Seoul, Korea. We've been awake for around 18hrs now, and people still somehow have the energy to be excited. The fact that I'm in Asia for the first time in my life has yet to hit me. Let alone that I'll be in India & Sri Lanka for the next 3 months of my life. Its all extremely surreal. I can't believe how blessed I am to be travelling with this amazing family. There is so much love here. I think if it weren't for knowing how safe I am with them, this trip would be a crap-ton more intimidating. But it will be good! One of the more epic adventures in my life thus far.
Anyways, off to Bangkok, some tears & goodbyes, and then to Mumbai!
Much love,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment