Tuesday 11 September 2012

cheers to round two!

In less than one week now, I will be leaving Ontario once again and making my way back to Hawaii.
This summer at home has truly been a learning experience for me. I've seen how easy it is to take things for granted. Whether its modern conveniences, friendships and community, or the food I like to eat, it is so important to recognize and appreciate what you have while you have it.
I've been so blessed by "My Home Team" that has been, and continues to be such a support to me as I pursue the dreams that God has placed on my heart. I am so excited to reunite with my YWAM Family and begin doing life together once again, as we prepare for the next wave of students for the "Engage Discipleship Training School" that will be joining us in just 3 short months! My heart practically leaps in my chest at the blessing it is to be able to come alongside them and support them as they grow into themselves and deeper relationship with God. I cannot wait to see all of us become the world-changers that we are all created to be!
Thanks to all of you here at home who have been so supportive and blessed me with your time, as you've poured into my life and guided me when I didn't know which way was up. You mean tons to me!

I have so appreciated your support in prayer and finances and ask that you continue to pray that all my finances will come in, and that I will learn all that God has for me in this next season and be a blessing to those around me!
Much love,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment