Friday 5 April 2013

to the nations we will go...

I am currently sitting on a plane two hours away from Kathmandu, Nepal. It's been almost 2 years now that I've been wanting to go to Nepal and I am finally on my way! And now I get to go with an incredible team of five other people. I love how God gives us the desires of our heart.

I am so excited. I will be living in sight of the Himalayas soon, working with street kids and prostitutes. Making water filters to provide clean water in rural villages. Trekking to reach the unreached. How amazing is my life!

We are so excited to bring the light to Nepal, "a city on a hill cannot be hidden..."

Thank you so much for your support. We will have very limited Internet access over the next 3 months, but I will try to keep you updated!

Much love,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment