Tuesday 18 February 2014

joy and pursuit

Wow. I can't believe it's already half-way through February. I'm honestly having the time of my life, and I believe it began with the prompting of a simple question:
What if before each day began, I decided it would be my favourite one yet? 
It's changed how I see life. It has forced me to decide if I will wait for life to fall into my lap, or if I will take hold of every opportunity and open my eyes to gratitude and joy and the pursuit of God's presence.  
I've chosen to see The Lord in every good thing coming my way and to trust Him with every less-than-good thing. To believe that He works all things together for my good as I trust in Him. I've invited Papa-God to journey with me through the bends, twists and turns which are integral to life, and I've chosen that the joy and pursuit of His presence will be my strength. 
When we declare and choose to come into alignment with the Kingdom of Heaven, the earth and everything in it responds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment